Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who am i?


Exciting!

Finally created my own blog - of course not my real name but it is just fantastic.

So who am i?

Woman, late twenties, from Malaysia, a small town call Batu Pahat, working in Glenmarie, and yeah, a line that i have never thought i would be in!

As simple as i am, i think i have make a lot of things in my life complicated. Everytime i have to remind myself, please make it simple, do not think of branches and branches..just straight to the root cause and fix it from there. Well well, i'm getting there!

Of course, i am quite positive thinking, soft, gentle, adorable ( please do not vomit! ), considerate, and with the negatives like stubborn, irritating, fierce, and etc. Probably i should just put up Aquarius description, and yes i am an Aquarius!


As confident as i am, i always think myself the unique one. People should start liking me, coming near me, but end of the day, it is always about both parties's effort. So i started to learn and i hope i am getting more friends around.


I am the youngest in the family, the most different characters from the rest of my sibling ( 2 brothers, 3 sisters) and my parent gave birth to me because they wanted a son to take care of them when they are old. Worst, i am the one who stayed the farest from them. I promise to visit them as frequent as i can, and what i have been trying to do is once a month. Which is of course, not enough. Hey you, if you are reading my blog and are leaving far from your family, please please go and visit your family. Treasure them while they are still around you :)


Okie, i am going to sleep... write again...

No comments: